Monday, September 21, 2009

First post - Goals and Ideas I have for future posts

Hi All

Being my first post I am actually trying this out for size
I have a few ideas I would like to share on this blog in future posts but for now I am just checking it out

I am a stock photographer or personal site but my main source of income is from managing the Israeli stock Agency PhotoStock-Israel.com based in Tel Aviv, Israel

We started off with 4 photographers 5 years ago now we represent 60 local talent and our archive has grown to 27,000 images







Slideshow 0906 Summer vacation - Images by photostock-israel .

For my next posts I plan to talk about some of the images or topics we have on file. Some photography business related issues. And other topics that hit my fancy at the time. Also I am open to suggestions from readers and would love to answer any question you may that I CAN
answer

Have a great year 5770
Ilan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments